Sunday, May 17, 2020

The repenting mother.

Natella ….. The Repenting Mother….

To :.........

Aniko has bought the front house
And has rubbed the Caucasian chalk on its walls.
Oh! all things became to reflect on walls
Now, this is not the time to fear
Please keep this with my tear….

I realized you are the mother
Who can feed my son!
I wanted to get my dividcle
Through my baby Michael
But finally it was a circle…

You gave up your family,
You gave up your youthfulness
You gave up your Simon,
You gave up your everything,
To protect my destitute Michael.
But what did I?

You proved us that, love means
“ Giving up “

So Grusha, I repent about my sin
You are the mother Michael can win ! -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever loving,
Natella.
‘’ The repenting  Mother of Michael” 

                             (Tharushi)

No comments:

Post a Comment