Sunday, June 4, 2023

GOALS!

              It was the time of the moon nor the time of the sun. I felt it as the time of death. Death to life. Life to death. The battle was crawling here and there with the groan sound.


"Bring me to hospital"

 
Finally she caught a breath and fired it out. This is how we spent countless nights with tears, fears and miracles.

 
I knew Amma was suffering from Asthma severely.


I still can remember the nights that we had to secure under neighbors roofs.

 
I have never seen her tears. But I will feel her pain till my last breath. She is the fairy mother of my life story. I thought she had a magical power to actualize the things what we needed, what we expected and even what we thought till I grew up.


She never meant 'no' and 'impossible' under our demands.

 
Finally, I accepted that she is having a super power and I realized it as her sacrifices.

Amma, literary I am crying.

I saw the way you got old. You are too older than your age. You are about to fragile. So, I hate myself!

I have seen the way you applying balm and oil to avoid your pains with a light whimpering.

I have seen the way you sleep being crook to make us more comfortable with a spacious bed.

I have seen thousands of incidents which my eyes get wet.

You have been facing unimaginable challenges and you handle them strongly. You didn't teach me how to live. But you showed me. You didn't tell me how much you are strong. But you proved. But you never showed your pains, feelings, expectations and willingness. Instead you hid them.

So Amma, 

I am on the way finding them out. ❤

Published from Blogger Prime Android App

                                                                                  (***********)

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant preface to a great novel...Waiting to read the rest of the story asap...❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete